Stay Tuned: Ticket Sales Details Will Arrive in February or March

Venus is in Aquarius, one of our leads saw their own shadow when they got out of bed this morning, and the rabbit… all I am going to say about that is maybe I should have paid better attention during rhabdomancy lecture. Apparently it is premature to start ticket sales for SOAK*2017: Superstition. Careful examination of the tea leaves suggests that ticket sales cannot begin until after the approval of the necessary Mass Gathering Permit by Wasco County. If the official SOAK ouija board is accurate, then sales will begin sometime in February or March.

We will announce the ticket sales date at least a week in advance of tickets being available. The announcement will be made via the SOAK*2017 FaceBook event, the Portland Burners email list, the SOAKPDX website, and mental telepathy. Tickets sold out in 24 hours last year, and we anticipate similarly brisk sales this year. May the odds be ever in your favor.

9 thoughts on “Stay Tuned: Ticket Sales Details Will Arrive in February or March

• March 18, 2017 at 1:50 am

I have a question. I’m responsible for buying tickets for myself, and a few other members of my group. I’ll be out of town without access to the internet from the 23rd to the 29th of March. I just wanted to make certain that tickets will not go on sale during that time. Please let me know. Thank you.

• March 18, 2017 at 2:05 am

I wish I could reassure you, but I can’t. At this time, I simply don’t know when tickets will go on sale. We’re still waiting to get necessary contracts signed. Once that is completed, we can consider when to start the ticket sales. It’s a hassle, I know. Believe me, we’re eager to get ticket sales started too. 🙂

• March 19, 2017 at 11:44 pm

My main concern is that there is some advance notice before the tickets go on sale, so that people can make arrangements if needed, especially considering that we’re talking about a 12-24 hour window for the sale. Thank you for responding.

• March 21, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Check out soakpdx.com/tickets for news that (I hope) will make you happy!

• March 19, 2017 at 6:32 am

Same problem… I am in off-the-beaten paths of Myanmar, where electricity is sketchy and internet access makes me do a happy dance. I keep checking every time I do have access and am relieved I haven’t missed it, but will be oh so bummed if I can’t buy them in that precious one-day window…

• March 21, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Check out soakpdx.com/tickets for news that (I hope) will make you happy!

• March 21, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Good news everybody!
    The dates for the ticket sale have been set. And there will be two ticket sales, which will help in case you have to miss one of the sales due to pre-existing plans. Hopefully, this will help ease people’s concerns. Please check out soakpdx.com/tickets for all the juicy details!

• March 22, 2017 at 3:03 pm

I am having my son buy the tickets for me , As I well be out of town , Well he be able to sell the tickets back to me when I get home ?

• March 22, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Yes, no problem on our end. A person can purchase up to four tickets, so your son should have no trouble transferring tickets to you when you return from your trip.