Mutant Vehicles

The Mutant Vehicle form is available at Mutant Vehicle Registration.

If your art/camp/mutant vehicle includes a fire component, you MUST follow all SOAK fire regulations. ALL FLAME EFFECTS MUST BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO USE AT THE EVENT. Thank you for fueling our fire!

I have a Mutant Vehicle, am I eligible for an Art Support Camp?

Yes!  Stay tuned for more information for 2019 registration!