Please read this entire page before contacting us about shipping or refunds.
We are using Brown Paper Tickets (BPT) to process and ship tickets & RV/trailer passes in batches, based on order date. We are a small volunteer team and while we do our best to ship within a week of purchase, this is not always possible. Your patience is appreciated.
- You must provide an accurate shipping address when you purchase tickets & RV/trailer passes. While we do our best to help you if a mistake was made, Precipitation NW (PNW) does not assume liability if you provided an outdated or inaccurate address.
- Tickets & RV/trailer passes passes are shipped via USPS Priority Mail so they can be tracked. You will have to contact Brown Paper Tickets to obtain a tracking number from USPS. BPT will NOT automatically give you a tracking number.
- Tickets & RV/trailer passes for international participants will be held at Will Call.
- Paper tickets & RV/trailer passes are printed so that you can freely transfer them without needing to contact us. Tickets & RV/trailer passes should be treated like cash. We are not able to void them individually.
IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE YOUR SHIPMENT
USPS is liable for all packages lost in transit; refunds are issued via USPS within 30 days of an approved claim submission. All packages marked successfully delivered by USPS are not subject to refund inquiries.
- If your tracking information indicates your shipment was delivered, first check with your local postal delivery person to see if they recall delivering it and/or hiding it around your residence. If this does not solve the problem, we recommend immediately filing a claim with USPS.
- If your tracking information indicates your shipment was not delivered, first check with your local postal delivery service using your tracking number. If the shipment cannot be found, we recommend immediately filing a claim with USPS.
You may request a refund for any reason at any time before May 14, 2018 @ 11:59pm PDT, by contacting email@example.com.
- To qualify for a refund, you must return your physical ticket(s) and/or RV/trailer pass(es) to us in person or by mail (at your expense). Contact us for an address.
If your ticket(s) and/or pass(es) are not received, we cannot process your refund.
- If you choose to return your ticket(s) and/or pass(es) by mail, we strongly encourage you to use a shipping method that includes tracking, such as USPS Priority Mail. PNW assumes no responsibility for items that are lost in shipment.
- If your ticket(s) and/or RV/trailer pass(es) are lost or stolen, we cannot refund them.
- Please note that we limit participants to purchasing two tickets and one RV/Trailer pass.
If you have read everything above and have questions, or wish to request a refund, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.