Subsidized Ticket Program
Subsidized Ticket Program
This program helps to create additional opportunities for participation in the form of 60 half-priced tickets, which will be available based on financial need. You do not need to be an active volunteer, artist, or part of a theme camp to qualify.
Now through February 29, 2020 at 11:59 pm PDT. Notifications to those that qualify will be mailed out March 7th. Sale date is TBA.
- 60 tickets are available at half price (plus fees), and will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Applications are one per person and one per email address; no couple or group applications are allowed. Feel free to reference each other in your applications if you wish.
- If you are eligible for a SOAK*2020 Gift Ticket based on time worked at SOAK*2019, you are not eligible for this program.
- If you are approved for a subsidized ticket and purchase a full-price SOAK*2020 ticket in a later sale, your subsidized ticket will be revoked and refunded, even if the ticket was purchased for someone else or if you let someone else use your credit card.
- You may not submit an application on someone else’s behalf unless the applicant has a disability that prevents them from submitting it themselves or is a minor in your care.
- You must use your legal name on your application. If you are awarded a ticket you will be required to show legal photo ID in order to collect it at the SOAK Box Office.
- We will not request additional documentation or clarification, please ensure your application is complete prior to submission.
- Subsidized tickets are held at the Box Office for Will Call pickup, no exceptions.
- Subsidized tickets are non-transferable.
How are applications processed?
Applications are received and reviewed by Precipitation Northwest, SOAK’s sponsoring organization. Tickets will be awarded to applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis. SOAK receives only the names of applicants to whom tickets are awarded; event staff do not have access to applicant information or the names of applicants who were not approved for a ticket.
When are subsidized tickets awarded?
All applicants will receive an email by 5pm on March 7 indicating whether or not they will be offered a ticket through this program.
Tickets will be held at Will Call and must be paid for online in advance. An email will be sent to each recipient with a URL and discount applied. Recipients must bring a valid ID with them to will call for pickup. They will not be mailed. Subsidized tickets cannot be transferred to other people or deferred to future years. If you have purchased a subsidized ticket and find yourself unable to use it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions about this program, email the SOAK*2020 Event Liaison Danielle at email@example.com.