Your aura did not inform us of your art project. The tea leaves did not reveal your theme camp. Palmistry did not provide your fire performance plans. Though we’ve learned some fascinating things, we still need information from you!
- If you would like to bring your art project to SOAK, please register your project and your placement needs so we can prepare for your participation. We also offer the ability to apply for an art grant, if needed. Please fill out our Art Registration form at soakpdx.com/artproject
- If you are an artist bringing work to SOAK and in need of a scholarship (half priced) ticket, please apply at soakpdx.com/artscholarship
- If you are leading a theme camp or event support camp at SOAK, we can help reserve the space you need and locate you near partner camps or other resources. Please fill out our Theme Camp and Event Support Camp Placement survey at soakpdx.com/themecamp
- If you are bringing a mutant vehicle or art car to SOAK, we can help make sure your ride is ready to roll when you arrive. Please tell us about your vehicle at soakpdx.com/mutant
- If you are going to perform with fire at SOAK, we can introduce you to other performers and guide you to the safe spaces for playing with fire. Please let us know about your fiery intentions at soakpdx.com/fireperf
- If you need an ADA accommodation at the event, including the use of a service animal, we can help make sure you have the support you need. Start the dialogue by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Footnote: We first publicized these registration surveys Wednesday March 22nd, then we found a major bug in several of them, and we retracted them. We believe we have worked around the problem now. If you filled out a survey on 3/22, it’s possible you will get an email from us asking you to fill out a new survey. If you don’t hear from us, no news is good news. Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your patience.